Proceedures to Enroll or Withdraw a Student


A parent is required to come into the School Counseling Office (SCO) and complete the enrollment paperwork. According to the Lynchburg City Schools policy, the following documents are required before a student may be enrolled in any of the city schools.

  • Birth certificate
  • Updated immunization records (Immunization Requirements)
  • Verification of address
  • Report card or withdrawal paperwork from the previous school


A parent is required to come into the SCO and complete the withdrawal paperwork. The withdrawal process and information needed is as follows.

  • Information regarding the school of transfer
  • Complete the withdrawal form
  • Clean out locker
  • Return all text and library books to SCO

Registration InformationMore details about registering your student with LCS