Proceedures to Enroll or Withdraw a Student
A parent is required to come into the School Counseling Office (SCO) and complete the enrollment paperwork. According to the Lynchburg City Schools policy, the following documents are required before a student may be enrolled in any of the city schools.
- Birth certificate
- Updated immunization records (Immunization Requirements)
- Verification of address
- Report card or withdrawal paperwork from the previous school
A parent is required to come into the SCO and complete the withdrawal paperwork. The withdrawal process and information needed is as follows.
- Information regarding the school of transfer
- Complete the withdrawal form
- Clean out locker
- Return all text and library books to SCO
Registration InformationMore details about registering your student with LCS